SAVE THE DATE!
2nd Annual KART Klassic Golf Tournament
April 27, 2018 @ 1pm
Back Creek Golf Club in Middletown, DE
For more information email email@example.com
Who We Are
Since 1984, Kent Association of Riding Therapy, Inc., known locally as KART, has been providing horseback riding therapy to adults and children with special needs, including Camp Fairlee participants from Easter Seals Delaware and Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Why Horseback Riding?
Riding therapy results in broad benefits: Self-esteem and Self-confidence, Coordination and Balance, Focus, and Physical improvements.
Our Fundraising Focus
Necessary adaptive equipment upgrades, including safety certified helmets for special needs riders.
Be A Sponsor
100 % of sponsor proceeds benefits KART. All Sponsors will be identified in publicity materials, website, social media outreach, signage at event, and KART’s annual newsletter.
Available Sponsorship Levels (all include a tee sign)
- Tournament Sponsor – $5,000: Identification as “Tournament Sponsor”, 2 Foursomes with
- Super Ticket, and 8 Dinner Tickets
- Dinner Sponsor – $2500: Includes 1 Foursome with Super Ticket and 4 Dinner Tickets
- Beverage Sponsor – $1,000: Includes 1 Foursome with Regular Ticket
- Swag Bag Sponsor – $1000: Includes 1 Foursome with Regular Ticket
- Hole in One Sponsor – $500: Includes 2 Free Players of 1 Foursome with Regular Ticket
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500: Includes 2 Free Players of 1 Foursome with Regular Ticket
- KART Supporter – $250 -2 free dinner tickets
- Tee Signs – $100
Become a Sponsor Today!
Just download and complete our sponsor form and return by April 5, 2018 with checks payable to:
P.O. Box 126
Worton, MD 21678