4th Annual KART Klassic Golf Tournament
NEW DATE! October 23, 2020 @ 1pm
Back Creek Golf Club in Middletown, DE
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 % of sponsor proceeds benefits KART.
Sponsors will be recognized at the event and in KART’s promotional materials over a one year period.
Our Fundraising Focus
In 2019 the tournament raised $9,000, supporting our seven horses and three Certified Instructors. Our goal for 2020, is to raise enough funds to be able to expand the summer program for Camp Fairlee. In addition to the therapeutic riding program for campers, KART would also like to travel with therapy horses to the camp increasing access to camp participants unable to attend riding activities at KART. In 2019, a pilot program was very popular and traveling to the camp provided therapeutic benefits to over 280 additional campers who could not normally participate. At the camp, participants pet, groom, and bond with special therapeutic horses. Costs for this additional program include horse care, transportation, and instructor fees in addition to volunteer time.
Available Sponsorship Levels (all include a tee sign)
- Tournament Sponsor – $5,000 Logo on Score Cards, 2 Foursomes with Super Tickets, 8 Post Party Tickets
- Post Party Sponsor – $3,000 1 Foursome with Super Tickets, 4 Post Party Tickets
- Beverage Cart – $2,000 Beverage Cart Signage, 2 Super Tickets of 1 Foursome, 2 Post Party Tickets
- Hole in One Sponsor – $1,000 1 Foursome with Regular Tickets
- KART Angel – $500 Includes 2 Regular Tickets of 1 Foursome
- Friends of KART – $250 2 Post Party Tickets
- Tee Sign – $100 Place your company or family name at a golf course tee box
Now in our 36th year, the Kent Association of Riding Therapy, Inc. (KART) continues to provide therapeutic horseback riding programs for special needs children and adults. At no cost to the schools or families, KART serves 6 Kent County schools including the High School, Middle School, and 4 Elementary schools. Participants from Camp Fairlee, an Easter Seals respite camp in Kent County for special needs adults, join KART for a summer riding program. Last year more than 350 participants benefited from therapeutic horseback riding and horse related activities through physical, cognitive and social improvements
Become a Sponsor Today!
Just download and complete our sponsor form and return by October 10, 2020 with checks payable to:
P.O. Box 126
Worton, MD 21678